Wednesday, August 25, 2010

To Starbucks with Spike

Today's Bible verse that has encouraged me is my header verse.

Hebrews 12:1-"Therefore, since we are surrounded by so great a cloud of witnesses, let us also lay aside every weight, and sin which clings so closely, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us."


This verse is so encouraging in my life and running. Christ calls us to run with endurance- we are to keep on going as long as He has us here to run to His glory, live to His glory and be witnesses of Him! I pray that He is my strength today!


I think I am going to run to Starbucks. This run is 5 miles round trip and has an awesome little break half way through. It's definitely not the most beautiful run because its just along the side walk by my house and past cars and buildings but I can, however, bring Spike on this one because the sidewalk is a good width most of the way so I won't trip over him. My favorite part and the part that makes up for the not-so-beautiful part is that I get to stop at Starbucks for a Passion Tea Lemonade with sweetener =) Pray! See you later! Oh and here is a picture of Spike.
From about 6 months ago. Obviously...there's snow..

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited to follow your blog! I can not wait to get out there with you and run all over this grand place we call earth! XOXOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, welcome to the blog world! 3 posts in one day. . . you're on a roll! :]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I don't get to see you much, I too, am going to enjoy following your running future. I know you can go as far as you want with God's help. Miss you. Shawnee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! Shawnee it means a lot to me that you are following my blog!!! Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete