Thursday, August 26, 2010

Garden of the Gods

When I run through this magnificent place I think mostly of the lyrics to this song.
How great is our God,
sing with me how great is our God,
all can see how great, how great is our God!

Today I ran through Garden of the Gods. It's hard to explain but my runnning friend Carrie, at whose house Danny and I currently reside, and I explain this run as "relaxing"! Weird huh? Since reviews of Garden of the God runs call it "strenuous" because of its many hills-that in fact become our friends =) especially since reading the article on runnersworld.com about how to love hills. Its definitely all in the form, read the article titled Hill Running Form here's the web address-http://www.runnersworld.com/article/0,7120,s6-238-263-264-12863-0,00.html

Anyways, this is the most beautiful run ever! God's amazing creation displayed for all to see! I always ask myself when running here how I could ever be chosen by such an amazing God who created this spectacular place without sweat?? He loves me and chose me from the foundations of the earth to be HIS!! Praise HIM!!! God is so good and I am so thankful for this amazing place to live, run, and glorify Him!!! Here are some pictures from today's run!! Oh and it's about 3 miles around the Garden on the path I went today, it is paved road and sometimes it does hurt my knees but not today thank You Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment