Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Somewhat Bias Review =)

For Christmas my fabulous hubby bought me a gift card to Boulder Running Company! I was soooo excited! The only problem??? Whenever I have money to spend at a store I can never pick anything out....if I don't have any I want everything..... =)

We went to BRC to check things out and see if anything would do. When I walked in I was overwhelmed! They had just remodeled and made the store bigger......hahhaha. But after about 35 minutes of just looking I finally decided I really wanted running tights. I want to run in the cold but my 3/4 length pants just aren't enough. So now I have to look at prices and quality and color to compare what I like to what I can afford to what will work for my short legs.

I think I tried on 4 different pairs...in 3 different sizes each! I tuned into a pair that were very comfortable, cute and affordable. The North Face Women's Kinetix Tights. I tried on an extra small which I almost had to have Danny pry them off of me....yeah it took me 10 minutes to get them off with out ripping them.....I almost went right to the medium but decided to try on a small which actually fit well. So I did more pondering and looking and decided on those! Here is the link to them and all the info on them! I have worn them a couple times and they are wonderful! Get a pair if you can!!!! It truly feels like I'm not wearing pants...that sounded weird....but you know what I mean, they are light and they don't chaff.... Women's Kinetix Tights.

Here is the verse I read today, I hope God uses it for your life today!

"I will sing to the Lord for He has dealt bountifully with me "
-Psalm 13:6

No comments:

Post a Comment