Saturday, January 8, 2011

Edmondson Trail!!!!

First of all I just want to praise God for giving me motivation to run today! I haven't run in week or so....



Edminson Trail is a wonderful 5 mile ( you can make it what you want) run through the beautiful Colorado trees. It goes along the railroad and connects to the New Santa Fe Trail at about 1.5 miles up. At just about 2.5 miles you enter a gate to the Air Force Academy area. It absolutely beautiful and an awesome, slightly challenging, slighty hilly trail. Since we just got some snow it was sloshy in spots but not bad as you will see in some of the pictures. I ran 2.5 miles in one direction and then back. At the 2.5 mile marker is a lake. It is called Ice Lake and its gorgeous. There is an amazing story me and my running buddy, Carrie, have but I will see first if she minds if I share. Anyways I ran the first 2.5 miles then stopped to take pictures on my way back. It felt good to be back out running with Spike and listening to praise music!

No comments:

Post a Comment