Saturday, April 2, 2011

California Runnin!

Humid! I have been in California (where I was born and raised) for a couple days now. I am really enjoying seeing my family and friends and the beautiful weather we have had! Not to mention the best food anywhere! I went for a run on the main street by where my parents live here in Orange County, and it was gorgeous!!! Since in Colorado Spring just started and things are just barely starting to sprout, to come here and have green everywhere and full bloomed flowers to smell and look at was a treat! It was about 7:30am when I left the house and already felt very hot, though the humidity also makes it feel even hotter since Colorado is so dry. It was gorgeous! I listened to my Pandora and enjoyed the no wind run! Get out there!

1 comment:

  1. Love connecting with other runners who are Christians. I recently wrote a runner's devotional book. Check it out on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Embracing-Race-Devotions-Runners-Soul/dp/163357072X/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1470693675&sr=8-3&keywords=Embracing+The+Race

    ReplyDelete